“I had poor memory, confusion and procrastination due to a head injury. I was so impressed when I gained clarity, improved memory, no more procrastination, and a fear of public speaking was suddenly gone. I now present to corporate groups and can’t thank Joanne enough!” – Megan
- Naturopath, nutritionist, herbalist and plant-based nutrition expert.
- Vegan-friendly clinic offering holistic, evidence-focused, natural health care combining plant-based nutrition and herbal medicine to transform your wellbeing.
‘My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD and struggled with learning difficulties and mood swings. After just one session with Kari, she has improved significantly. She is now excited for school and much happier. I can’t recommend Kari enough!’ – Bernadette
‘I don’t think words are enough to thank Kari. Especially from people who suffer from PTSD and trauma… one session and the shift is real!’ – Darlene
‘I was under a lot of stress. … conventional paths helped to a point, but I felt I needed assistance from another perspective. After a couple of sessions I’ve managed a complete turnaround in my relationship, healed on many levels, and I’m extremely grateful to Lin … my health problems are diminishing …’– Michelle K, B.Sc (Hons) GradDipEd – scientist
‘I’ve had three crystal healings with Emma and each time I felt an impenetrable shield of positive energy around me for weeks after – it was impossible to have a negative thought! Truly an amazing experience. I can’t recommend it enough.’ – Samantha Horton
Experience deep peace, healed expansive boundaries, comfort in body and mind and alignment with joy!
‘It was the deepest therapy I have ever known. I have been so tranquil, so present and so happy. I trust in life again… I am not afraid of being alone anymore… It has been a miracle’ – Melissa Collins
‘I am confident in saying Attunement Therapy is the most profound healing therapy that I have ever experienced.’ – Brijana, NSW
‘The space Tristan holds is impeccable so that I could fully surrender into his heartbeat, which nurtured my soul.’ – Sarah, WA
‘One of the most knowledgeable and caring practitioners that I have ever worked with! John takes the time to listen to me and explain any concerns that I have. Having an HTMA to track my results has been a god-send. Can’t recommend him enough! His work is truly the future of health-care.’ – JF
‘Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body. She listened and offered simple lifestyle changes that I now see as a treat to have in my life. Julie catered to me individually, and provided guidance on ways I can live a more simple, balanced and healthier life.’ – A Ahmet
‘I can’t believe you turned my life around in a session. Everything is different and I’m so excited to dive again. My whole focus has changed’ – Jodi Passmore
- Hypnotherapy, neurofeedback, breathing.
- Blue Mind therapy specialist.
- Sleep, smoking, tinnitus, addictions, anxiety, weight loss, sports performance, PTSD and more.
Karlyn offers the experience of inner Sacred Alchemy by sharing the life changing benefits of breathwork mastery, yoni mapping therapy and sacred sexuality. Her focus is on soothing the nervous system, integration of unresolved past events and empowering people to tap into their own healing capacity.
Katie Dillon is actively working to turn the tide on the type 2 diabetes epidemic through prevention and reversal. Not only can type 2 diabetes be prevented, but it can be reversed. Through education and support, Katie will set you on the right path, and motivate you to stay there.
‘Ruby is a gifted healer and her angel like soothing voice makes you feel so safe and comfortable. She took the time to thoroughly understand where I was coming from and was spot on in recognising my limiting beliefs and emotional blocks. My sound healing and hypnosis was so healing. I was truly amazed!’ – Hira Hanif
Steve was awarded the 2005 life awards from suicide prevention Australia (indigenous section). He was also nominated for Human Rights medal awards 2006 and nominated for Australian of the year 2005 and 2020, for his outstanding achievements. Steve has trained students from over 42 countries, showing that most can be trained.
‘At two years Aston was diagnosed with autism and was non verbal. It’s like a fog has been lifted from his eyes and he is now living in our world. Belle celebrated with us watching him blossom.’ – Steph
‘Infectious illness left me depressed, in constant pain, overweight, hypertensive and pre-diabetic. Today I am none of those. Belle was often strict, but always compassionate and good humoured. I owe my health to her work.’ – Simon
‘Tracey is one of the most gifted healers I’ve ever encountered. I felt so calm and centred after leaving. It really inspired me to let go of a whole lot of stuff that was exhausting me. Incredible masseuse too!’ – Sal Jade
‘Tracey really knows her stuff! She is caring, experienced, relaxing and fun.’ – Fiona P
Get back your clarity, focus, energy and be pain free and fit – naturally. Verona Chadwick helps clients untangle the knot of their myriad and sometimes obscure symptoms like brain fog, anxiety, fatigue, chronic pain, digestive issues, and weight gain – so they can get back their healthy selves.
Grant’s unique skillset of hypnotherapy, strategic psychotherapy, an elite sports coaching background, and an uncanny intuitive ability, will help you remove the weight in your life, and put the ground back underneath your feet. Taking away the complex and putting you back into touch with your true nature is Grant’s passion as a therapist.
- One-on-one seasonal personalised cleanse programs to help reset mind, body and spirit.
- Ayurveda consultations, daily wellness and lifestyle practices, therapeutic Ayurveda treatments and medicines to promote health and wellbeing.
- Yoga and yoga therapy sessions that can also be integrated to connect with Ayurvedic daily wellness and lifestyle practices.
- A light portal activated for those in search of spiritual healing, to find one’s soul purpose, lessons, gifts, talents and mission in life.
- Art of High Colour Vibration Energy for upliftment, balance, peace and healing the mind, body and soul!
- Spiritual services to awaken mankind to a higher plane of awareness.
‘I cannot recommend Jo’s work highly enough – l have benefited immensely from health to career issues – Jo’s honest and supportive approach has been wonderful for many components of my life, from self-esteem to relationship issues, and was absolutely magnificent for getting my finances back on track. Give it a go, you will be amazed at the results from just one session.’ – Jennie, Brooklyn
‘I was convinced I wasn’t brave enough to do sexology sessions. It took about five minutes of speaking with Laura-Doe to sweep those doubts away. She’s welcoming, discreet, frank; her expertise combined with her attitude took sex and self-love from being elephants in a room to a thrilling safari.’
- Over 30 years practicing Ayurvedic medicine and teaching yoga. Raman has the expertise and insight to help reveal your true health and life potential.
- The ultimate ‘personalised medicine’ approach – customised Ayurvedic preparations, diet and lifestyle advice – an effective treatment for many chronic lifestyle related health problems.
Book an introductory session to experience the inBODIFY Method. Tailored uniquely to you, this gentle blend of a body reading, breathing, movement and alignment allows deep embodiment and grounding, and a stronger connection to yourself. This calms the nervous system, softens tension, and allows your energy to flow.
Gerold sees his role as guiding and assisting you to find your way back to your innate vitality. He works in a fluid, client-centred style, with his preferred modality being Emotional Freedom Techniques. Gerold has been an EFT practitioner, facilitator and trainer in the Tweed Shire for 10 years.
- Look younger naturally with Face Yoga. It targets wrinkles, droopy eyelids, double chin, asymmetry, weak eyesight, Bell’s Palsy, and TMJ.
- Vanamala is a non-surgical facelift expert. People contact her from around the world for her unique approach and diverse skillset.
- Sessions, classes and workshops online and in person, co-operative events, private groups.
‘As a coach, educator and healer, Ana brings an authenticity to her work that is rare in any professional setting. I feel as though I’m on a healing journey and my learning focuses on achieving “flow” when exchanging energy and on being authentic and present as a sexual partner.’
‘I had my first reading with Rhonda and the clarification that she gave was incredible. I have had several readings since – personally and via phone, Her communication from Spirit is clear and concise, and the guidance is always given with loving intent. I highly recommend a reading with Rhonda.’ – Patricia, Sunshine Coast
‘So profound are the gifts his soul shares. His energy is constantly in the vibration of love. Spirit flows through Shimara with such grace and ease, delivered with power and intention of highest divine love and magical sacred language.’
‘I feel clear, lighter with a fresh perspective in life. Amazing transformations happening in me, my home. You are an angel.’
‘We could have walked out on a marriage and family that has a lot of substance … Deena got us to see what we were doing that took us down a rabbit hole. … We applied what she taught us and humbly learnt to talk, listen, and respect. We can now go with the ups and downs – together rather than feeling so alone .’ – N & R
The Apotheca offers a diverse range of holistic health services and support from a professional team of alternative and allied health practitioners who create a path upon which to journey to the temple of your heart and your individual purpose.
A wellness centre for body, mind and spirit.
- Multi-modality holistic clinic with a large range of qualified and experienced practitioners offering physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support to your wellbeing.
- Detox health spa with colon hydrotherapy, far infrared sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Therapy and workshop rooms available for hire.
BodyMindLife Byron Bay is a place of healing dedicated to yoga, Pilates, health and wellness. Sustainably-built, the large-scale centre located in the heart of Byron includes three yoga and Pilates studios, an apparel boutique, full-spectrum infrared sauna with Himalayan salt wall, hot and cold plunge pools, oxygen therapy and more.
‘I use Byron Massage Clinic to treat little niggles and injuries picked up during martial arts training. Byron Massage Clinic is definitely the best in the Bay. Karina and Brooke both take plenty of time to get to know you and leave you feeling 10 times better.’ – Andrew Dennis
A senior Prana Vinyasa yoga teacher trainer and mentor, Delamay’s dance background provided her with a natural progression to teaching yoga with a curiosity to delve deeper into the rhythm of the breath, the flow of the body and the formlessness of meditation.
- Byron Bay’s Jonson Street is home to Thai Sabai Massage where, for the past ten years, ancient Eastern techniques are practised daily.
- Take time out to de-stress, relax, rejuvenate and re-align your life force, maintaining your health and vitality through massage and therapeutic manipulation. A quality experience!
- Thai Sabai is Byron Bay’s ‘best massage experience’.
Unfold Massage derives its name from the act of unfolding. From this action springs a philosophy: First the table unfolds. Next, you unfold. And then, things begin to unfold.
- Remedial massage therapy
- Sports massage therapy
- Health fund rebates available
Mint Pilates teaches the true and original, Pilates method exercise system by passionate, highly trained and skilled instructors. The studio is fully equipped with the best apparatus from Pilates Designs LLC, New York. Learn to make your body strong. Really strong.
Movement Intelligence offers five training systems for optimal postural re-education:
- Bones for Life – building bone resiliency
- Chairs – healthy sitting for good postural support
- Walk For Life – improve your walking pattern
- Mindful Eating – uses the ‘Hungry Wolf Model’
- Solutions for Dysfunction
‘I have attended many retreats for over 10 years but none of these compare to the transformational journey I experienced at Byron Bay Detox Retreats. If you’re looking to reconnect with yourself at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level, this is the retreat for you. Nat and her beautiful team of healers were amazing. I felt safe and supported to open up and do the steps to make the shift.’ – Mel
- Byron Bay’s best eco-luxe accommodation for large groups.
- Inspiring architecture and interiors, stunning rural location fringed by rainforest, 10 minutes to the beach and within cooee of all that Byron has to offer!
- The perfect venue for wellness and healing retreats.
- Self-inquiry guided by Gangaji and Eli Jaxon-Bear.
- Waking up from the personal trance of suffering through the teachings of the Enneagram.
- Offering courses and personal mentoring for awakening from egoic suffering, and learning the skills to assist and guide others in their awakening.
Sangsurya, a Sanskrit inspired word meaning ‘a place where the sun reaches everybody’, is a unique jewel in Byron Bay’s crown. A social enterprise built on the foundation of love, pure intention, and service to humanity, this beautiful sanctuary in the heart of Byron has been a place of refuge and healing for thousands, for over 30 years.
- A short scenic journey into Byron Bay’s hinterland lies a magical sanctuary.
- Stand between two of the tallest crystals on earth. Sit in an ancient amethyst cave. Wander through the tranquil Shambhala Gardens and rainforest.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views while you sip on local coffee, enjoy a delicious lunch and homemade desserts.
- Surf Getaway’s mission is to inspire and empower women to reach their full potential through surfing.
- Designed by women for women, you’ll be coached by some of the best females in the business.
- Join one of their surf clinics or surf tours and learn to surf today!
‘I had my first HIFU with Kirsty just before The Logies in 2019 and was inundated with so many compliments, that it took me by surprise. My skin quality continued to improve over the next few months and so did the positive remarks! I’ve since had another HIFU with Kirsty, and once again, I’m being asked questions, mostly about what my secret is. It’s simple, my secret is HIFU with Kirsty.’ – Kerry Armstrong 2020
‘Michael Bartura is an accomplished therapist and gifted teacher … and deeply knowledgeable about mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity. He combines high analytical intelligence with the imagination and verbal abilities of a poet. He’s warm, off-the-charts emotionally intelligent, and profoundly trustworthy … anyone who works with him will benefit greatly. I have!’
– Rick Hanson PhD, author of Buddha’s Brain and Hardwiring Happiness
Byron Bay Exotics continues an alchemic tradition of carefully extracting the therapeutic qualities from the calendula flower. The organically grown and hand processed Gold+ Calendula flower oil is an infusion with hemp seed, macadamia and olive oils to create high potency nourishing oils and medicinal balms for skin and body care.
100% pure, genuine, certified organic oils ethically sourced from around the world. Free Spirit honours environmental, regional, economic, indigenous and social values with sustainable integration. Their commitment is that their business dealings only impact positively in any of these aspects.
Founded in 1979, Fundies Organic Wholefood Market is a leading retailer of natural and organic foods in the Northern Rivers region. Offering free naturopathic support and advice in store plus a great range of quality vitamins, supplements and organic food options. Located on Keen Street, in Lismore’s town centre.
The Happy Herb Company supplies a wide variety of herbs and herbal blends that support healthy living, alternative solutions, and protect the environment. Their mission is empowering people to optimise their health, whilst promoting sustainable, ethical, and heart-based living practices. For nutrition, well-being, ceremony, reconnection with nature, conscious partying, or breaking addiction
Mullum Mandala – Crystal Sanctuary is a new crystal outlet that has more to offer than the eye can see. It is a high-vibrational and beautiful space, created by people that are passionate about the stones that they are working with, and one can feel this when entering the premises.
- Sea Goddess celebrates the sacred art and ancient practices of organic fusion, hand blending, and burning rich aromatic ingredients found in tree and plant resins from all around the world.
- Sustainably sourced and 100 per cent natural, Sea Goddess Earth Incense retains a sensory allure to enliven the spirit and mesmerise the senses.
- Holistic, friendly, and professional care by compassionate and empathic qualified medical doctors with deep knowledge of facial anatomy and function offering a range of anti-ageing and rejuvenation procedures.
- Medically trained in the management of chronic dermatological, musculoskeletal, hair loss and reproductive health conditions.
Dr Patel has over 35 years’ experience as a highly respected plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the Australian Hand Surgery Society and the Harold Kleinert Society for Hand Surgery, and is a regular participant in cosmetic and plastic surgery conferences in Australia and throughout the world.
- Dr Alex Phoon is a qualified plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon and a founding director of Sydney’s Park Clinic Plastic Surgery, a specialist surgical practice located in East Sydney.
- Covering the entire spectrum of procedures, from breast surgery (both cosmetic and reconstructive), abdominoplasty and muscle repair, to post weight loss surgery, and many more.
‘Brunswick Heads Pharmacy’s mission is to to improve the quality of life of the community through expert health advice, support, and the curation of quality brands and products, in a highly individual manner.’
Ananda Clinics is a medical practice in Byron Bay specialising in endocannabinoid medicine and integrative health.
Their approach takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle, and they emphasise the therapeutic relationship between practitioner and patient. They believe in facilitating the body’s innate healing response and using natural, minimally invasive treatments.
Providing the highest standard of patient care. Incorporating a holistic approach towards the promotion of good health, accurate diagnosis, effective management and prevention of disease. The team at Mercato don’t discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with due care and respect.
A new specialist dermatology practice has set up in the Northern Rivers. Three dermatologists have created North Coast Dermatology, and are looking forward to providing access to expert care of all things skin, nails and hair, for patients across northern NSW.
Relief from pain and recovery from injury. Brunswick Heads Osteopathy provides the benchmark for professionalism and excellence in osteopathic medicine and musculoskeletal care in the region, as well as offering a wide range of remedial massage services.
Graeme James supports people to make sense of their lives, worries, and relationships in an impartial, caring, non-judgemental way. As an integrative therapist, Graeme tailors his approach to your specific needs. Sessions aim to help: increase your awareness; recognise and address reoccurring patterns, problems and feelings, and; learn and grow so that you manage better rather than react to life’s inevitable difficulties.
- A corrective chiropractic practice that offers holistic programs to help align your body and nervous system.
- Specialising in facilitating physical changes in postural and spinal alignment. The focus is on correcting the root cause rather than chasing pain.
- Using X-ray, specialised tools and examination techniques to work out and help solve your problem.
- By adopting an holistic philosophy, Brunswick Holistic Dental Centre aims to always make a positive impact on your overall health.
- Using technology and bio-compatible materials they deliver thoughtful, considered, exceptional care.
- Through observation, education and preventive regimes, patients achieve their dental goals faster.
Casuarina Dental offers holistic treatments, understanding that the mouth is the gateway through which every organ is nourished and sustained, and that problems with your teeth and gums, as well as bacteria, toxins and chemicals present in the mouth, have the potential to affect other parts of the body, and vice versa.
National Dental Care is an Australia-wide network with 63 dental practices. They have one goal: to set the benchmark in providing the best available oral health services in the country.
- Alisa teaches meditation that is simple to learn, effortless to practice, yet profoundly effective.
- Suitable for everyone including beginners and people with restless minds.
- Designed to effortlessly release stress and fatigue from the mind and body.
- Life-affirming – enhances wellbeing, clarity and connection to self and others.