- Alisa teaches meditation that is simple to learn, effortless to practice, yet profoundly effective.
- Suitable for everyone including beginners and people with restless minds.
- Designed to effortlessly release stress and fatigue from the mind and body.
- Life-affirming – enhances wellbeing, clarity and connection to self and others.
Byron Bay ‘Wow, I feel amazing! I had a lot of stress and tension and it is now completely gone.’ – Olivia ‘Absolutely loved this find. I felt so looked after and truly cared for.’ – Louise ‘Magic “firm” fingers that were swift and gentle, working deep into the muscle tissue and making it easy […]
Byron Bay ‘I use Byron Massage Clinic to treat little niggles and injuries picked up during martial arts training. Byron Massage Clinic is definitely the best in the Bay. Karina and Brooke both take plenty of time to get to know you and leave you feeling 10 times better.’ – Andrew Dennis Byron Massage Clinic […]
Lomilomi massage and Ho’oponopono talk therapy offered in Mullumbimby. Lomilomi massage and Hawaiian wisdom courses across Australia.
‘I was totally impressed by Charlie’s knowledge, integrity and professionalism along with a deep connection to the Hawaiian teachings. If you want to learn Lomilomi this is the course to do.’ – Jan Gibson
Mullumbimby Joanne is a highly trained healer with over 30 years’ experience. She practises a healing arts synthesis of body mind massage techniques, reflexology, metamorphic and yin yoga, Bowen therapy and energy healing, to gain optimum transformational results. She is very passionate about her work, is genuinely caring, and walks alongside her clients through the […]
Tweed hinterland near Murwillumbah ‘This yoga training has honestly been one of the highlights of my life. Krishna Village is the perfect setting to become a yogi – a place of community, self-exploration, and joy.’ – Emily ‘Whether you are seeking a career in massage or want another life skill, the Intuitive Balinese Massage course […]
Tweed hinterland near Murwillumbah ‘What I got was a profound spiritual awakening on a piece of property that could be the garden of Eden. The yoga and meditation were on another level. I have never felt more at home.’ – Candice ‘The perfect place to leave the world behind and come home to yourself. You […]
- Over 30 years practicing Ayurvedic medicine and teaching yoga. Raman has the expertise and insight to help reveal your true health and life potential.
- The ultimate ‘personalised medicine’ approach – customised Ayurvedic preparations, diet and lifestyle advice – an effective treatment for many chronic lifestyle related health problems.
Middle Pocket, near Billinudgel Weekly healing havan fire ritual, mantra, yoga nidra and integral restorative Satyananda yoga classes. Ayurveda, detox and purification, nā yoga, classical Indian performances, workshops and satsangs. ‘A space so needed around the Byron Bay Area for sharing the more esoteric aspects of yoga.’ – Karma Mukti Saraswati Benefits: • Improved state of brain […]
Byron Bay Byron Bay’s Jonson Street is home to Thai Sabai Massage where, for the past eight years, ancient eastern techniques are practised daily. Take time out to de-stress, relax, rejuvenate and re-align your life force, maintaining your health and vitality through massage and therapeutic manipulation. A quality experience! Thai massage was developed by Buddhist […]
- Look younger naturally with Face Yoga. It targets wrinkles, droopy eyelids, double chin, asymmetry, weak eyesight, Bell’s Palsy, and TMJ.
- Vanamala is a non-surgical facelift expert. People contact her from around the world for her unique approach and diverse skillset.
- Sessions, classes and workshops online and in person, co-operative events, private groups.
Mullumbimby Dance for fitness, brain health, emotional wellbeing, stress relief and creativity. Somatic education for healing, pain management and neuromuscular retraining. An inclusive community spirit. Experienced facilitators teaching classes, workshops, events and cultural experiences. WeMove Studio is a beautiful, inclusive space that brings people together to move, explore, heal and play. There is a diverse […]
Byron Bay Servicing: Lismore, Ballina, Mullumbimby, Murwillumbah Offering a depth of support for clients not just to relax but to truly heal and rejuvenate. Remedial massage, reflexology, energetic facial release, esoteric bodywork, aged-care hand and foot treatments, oncology massage. A great gift for the elderly or to people currently experiencing illness. Yasmin Lang has been […]