- Cos·mol·o·gy noun
The definition of cosmology in the dictionary is: a science of how the universe started and how it is structured. An example of cosmology is the study of the big bang theory.
- Have you considered your own personal cosmology?
- How did your universe start?
‘I have attended many retreats for over 10 years but none of these compare to the transformational journey I experienced at Byron Bay Detox Retreats. If you’re looking to reconnect with yourself at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level, this is the retreat for you. Nat and her beautiful team of healers were amazing. I felt safe and supported to open up and do the steps to make the shift.’ – Mel
Eléme Day Spa has been designed for the ever-evolving, ever-changing, magnificent you. Their stellar menu is designed to flex, so their therapists can personalise each treatment to best suit you… your body, your skin, your mood on the day of your visit.
- Byron Bay’s best eco-luxe accommodation for large groups.
- Inspiring architecture and interiors, stunning rural location fringed by rainforest, 10 minutes to the beach and within cooee of all that Byron has to offer!
- The perfect venue for wellness and healing retreats.
- Self-inquiry guided by Gangaji and Eli Jaxon-Bear.
- Waking up from the personal trance of suffering through the teachings of the Enneagram.
- Offering courses and personal mentoring for awakening from egoic suffering, and learning the skills to assist and guide others in their awakening.
‘When Sarah is working with you she holds the space; you get the special attention you need. Her program was very beneficial using traditional fasting techniques together with meditation / energy balancing and the use of modern technology. White Lotus Cleansing helped us detox our bodies and also our minds.’ – Tara Melwani, PA to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Singapore