‘Ruby is a gifted healer and her angel like soothing voice makes you feel so safe and comfortable. She took the time to thoroughly understand where I was coming from and was spot on in recognising my limiting beliefs and emotional blocks. My sound healing and hypnosis was so healing. I was truly amazed!’ – Hira Hanif
Holistic nutrition advice, exploring physical, emotional and spiritual health. Yoga, meditation, and pranayama for private and group sessions. Tamika has a special interest in mental health disorders and offers one to one NDIS funded support. Gentle yoga, meditation and nutrition are provided in the MyCare package.
- Over 30 years practicing Ayurvedic medicine and teaching yoga. Raman has the expertise and insight to help reveal your true health and life potential.
- The ultimate ‘personalised medicine’ approach – customised Ayurvedic preparations, diet and lifestyle advice – an effective treatment for many chronic lifestyle related health problems.
- Look younger naturally with Face Yoga. It targets wrinkles, droopy eyelids, double chin, asymmetry, weak eyesight, Bell’s Palsy, and TMJ.
- Vanamala is a non-surgical facelift expert. People contact her from around the world for her unique approach and diverse skillset.
- Sessions, classes and workshops online and in person, co-operative events, private groups.
Jacinta is a Nurse, Naturopath, Ayurvedic Consultant, Herbalist, Massage Therapist, and Yoga teacher who has been practicing the healing arts for over thirty-five years. She uses pulse, tongue and iris assessment as well as Kinesiology to individualise a specific health plan for you. She also teaches workshops and trainings.
Lomilomi massage and Ho’oponopono talk therapy offered in Mullumbimby. Lomilomi massage and Hawaiian wisdom courses across Australia.
‘I was totally impressed by Charlie’s knowledge, integrity and professionalism along with a deep connection to the Hawaiian teachings. If you want to learn Lomilomi this is the course to do.’ – Jan Gibson
BodyMindLife Byron Bay is a place of healing dedicated to yoga, Pilates, health and wellness. Sustainably-built, the large-scale centre located in the heart of Byron includes three yoga and Pilates studios, an apparel boutique, full-spectrum infrared sauna with Himalayan salt wall, hot and cold plunge pools, oxygen therapy and more.
‘I use Byron Massage Clinic to treat little niggles and injuries picked up during martial arts training. Byron Massage Clinic is definitely the best in the Bay. Karina and Brooke both take plenty of time to get to know you and leave you feeling 10 times better.’ – Andrew Dennis
A senior Prana Vinyasa yoga teacher trainer and mentor, Delamay’s dance background provided her with a natural progression to teaching yoga with a curiosity to delve deeper into the rhythm of the breath, the flow of the body and the formlessness of meditation.
A unique boutique studio nestled in the heart of Byron Bay. Space Yoga offers Pilates, barre, meditation, reiki, energy healing and a string of workshops to provide a holistic experience for individuals of all abilities. Each session is a personalised invitation to optimise wellbeing, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Byron Bay’s Jonson Street is home to Thai Sabai Massage where, for the past ten years, ancient Eastern techniques are practised daily.
- Take time out to de-stress, relax, rejuvenate and re-align your life force, maintaining your health and vitality through massage and therapeutic manipulation. A quality experience!
- Thai Sabai is Byron Bay’s ‘best massage experience’.
Unfold Massage derives its name from the act of unfolding. From this action springs a philosophy: First the table unfolds. Next, you unfold. And then, things begin to unfold.
- Remedial massage therapy
- Sports massage therapy
- Health fund rebates available
Holistic facial, intuitive massage, energy healing, face reflexology.
‘Lea’s approach is meticulous and five-star luxe all the way and I felt like a queen! A must-try!’ – Judy
‘I loved my facial and I mostly loved that it was not only about skin beauty but a little gift for my soul as well.’ – Augustina
- HLT42015 – Certificate IV in Massage Therapy.
- Course runs from January to September 2021.
‘Laura has been exceptional. Her knowledge is second to none. The way she teaches is very concise and flows extremely well. A pleasure to have her as our tutor.’ – Certificate IV in Massage Therapy student
- Learn new movement habits to reduce pain and get back to enjoying everyday.
- Change movement patterns that limit your vitality, find freedom in your own body.
‘Pilates with Brigid was a game changer for me. It was like someone lifted a brick off my back, and I still have that feeling!’ – Kate Curtin, Ballina