Relief from pain and recovery from injury. Brunswick Heads Osteopathy provides the benchmark for professionalism and excellence in osteopathic medicine and musculoskeletal care in the region, as well as offering a wide range of remedial massage services.
Graeme James supports people to make sense of their lives, worries, and relationships in an impartial, caring, non-judgemental way. As an integrative therapist, Graeme tailors his approach to your specific needs. Sessions aim to help: increase your awareness; recognise and address reoccurring patterns, problems and feelings, and; learn and grow so that you manage better rather than react to life’s inevitable difficulties.
- Learn new movement habits to reduce pain and get back to enjoying everyday.
- Change movement patterns that limit your vitality, find freedom in your own body.
‘Pilates with Brigid was a game changer for me. It was like someone lifted a brick off my back, and I still have that feeling!’ – Kate Curtin, Ballina
- A corrective chiropractic practice that offers holistic programs to help align your body and nervous system.
- Specialising in facilitating physical changes in postural and spinal alignment. The focus is on correcting the root cause rather than chasing pain.
- Using X-ray, specialised tools and examination techniques to work out and help solve your problem.