Steve was awarded the 2005 life awards from suicide prevention Australia (indigenous section). He was also nominated for Human Rights medal awards 2006 and nominated for Australian of the year 2005 and 2020, for his outstanding achievements. Steve has trained students from over 42 countries, showing that most can be trained.
Steve has done over 50 years of research to understand the science behind his Aboriginal culture and their acknowledgement of a multi-dimensional world. Steve teaches that every living thing has a spirit and can be communicated with, and can assist to change cause (invisible), that transmutes into the visible (effect).
Who can be helped?
Any person suffering from:
- Attempted suicide or self-harm
- Emotional or compulsive disorders
- Voices in the head
- Depression, fear or shame
- Anger, guilt or violence issues
- Pain, anguish or trauma
- Drug or alcohol dependency issues
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Repeat offenders or stuck in time
- Paranormal activity
- Inter-dimensional interference