A weekend to re-set and come back into balance
Step away from your stressful day-to-day life and re-discover the simple joy of just being. Meditation in its various forms holds the key to unlocking the self’s eternal qualities of peace, beauty, harmony, wisdom, joy and love. By transcending material consciousness, in meditation we tap into the source of our highest potential.
This weekend retreat is for beginners and experienced meditation practitioners who would like to reconnect to and deepen their practice. You will receive practical knowledge and experience a variety of meditation styles: Yoga Nidra (guided meditation), Pranayama (breath meditation), Kirtan and Japa (mantra meditation) as well as silent meditation. Leave feeling rejuvenated, energized and uplifted!
- 14 hours of meditation theory and practice
- Introduction to the practice of meditation & a variety of meditation techniques
- Tapping into your true self: understanding your dharma (purpose)
- Living beyondduality: transcending suffering, pain and anxiety
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals/day
- 2 nights accommodation
- 3 (optional) yoga classes