- Thu05Dec2019Sun08Dec20199am to 5pmUpper Wilsons Creek, Byron Shire
Attunement Therapy: Practitioner Training
Take this opportunity to become a Certified Attunement Therapy Practitioner and help bring simple and effective healing to your community.
In the training you’ll discover the energetic roots of consent, trauma, healing, social entrainment, boundaries, confidentiality and expectation. Development in this clear understanding will help you learn to hold the most delicate of spaces for your client's healing.
- Practical Skill Training for Holding Space for Trauma and Recovery Work
- Self-Emotional-Regulation Training
- Autonomic Nervous System Balancing Exercises
- Radical Self Assessment Exercises
THE STUDY OF
- Child Brain Development
- Trauma Recovery
- Sexual Trauma Science
- Quantum Medicine
- Cell Biology
- Addiction Science
- Illicit Drug withdrawal
- Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal
- Human Connection Chemistry
- Extra Sensory Perception
- Social Science
- And much more!
PROVIDED IN THE COST of your training will be a scientific practitioner training manual, covering all of the topics above in depth for you to continue with self-study and deepen your practice at home after the training.
WHEN: Dec 5-8, 2019
TIME: 9-5pm daily
WHERE: Upper Wilsons Creek, Byron Shire
max 12 participants.
To find out more, please email Tristan Bray at
Please visit http://attunementtherapy.com/ for more info.
THIS EVENT WILL BOOK OUT AS SPACES ARE LIMITED. SAVE YOUR SPACE.
Tristan Bray, Founder & Trainer of Attunement Therapy, Byron Bay, Australia.