Byron Shire, Lennox Head, Sydney, Newcastle
Lisa has been practicing acupuncture for over 30 years. Her experiences include an extensive clinical internship in China. Working on cruise ships for five years proved Lisa’s ability to quickly diagnose and effectively treat clients. Her roots to our region started in 1991, after returning from travelling previous clients were ecstatic on her return.
- Lisa’s interested in working with clients in a variety of health problems using acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
- Gut health (IBS, colitis, abdominal pain). Dietary advice.
- Women’s health from menstruation to menopause including pre / post pregnancy.
- Neurological: headaches, meuniere, dizziness.
- Allergies: hay fever, sinus, itchy dry eyes.
- Respiration from colds to asthma.
- Stress and emotional issues, insomnia, anxiety etc.
- Sports injuries: sprains, strains and recovery.
- Musculoskeletal: chronic and acute neck shoulders and backs, RSI.
- Urogenital: frequency / retention.
- Cancer: chemo nausea, neuropathy.
- Arthritis: osteo, rheumatoid etc.
- Children and paediatric care.