‘Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body. She listened and offered simple lifestyle changes that I now see as a treat to have in my life. Julie catered to me individually, and provided guidance on ways I can live a more simple, balanced and healthier life.’ – A Ahmet
- One-on-one seasonal personalised cleanse programs to help reset mind, body and spirit.
- Ayurveda consultations, daily wellness and lifestyle practices, therapeutic Ayurveda treatments and medicines to promote health and wellbeing.
- Yoga and yoga therapy sessions that can also be integrated to connect with Ayurvedic daily wellness and lifestyle practices.
- Over 30 years practicing Ayurvedic medicine and teaching yoga. Raman has the expertise and insight to help reveal your true health and life potential.
- The ultimate ‘personalised medicine’ approach – customised Ayurvedic preparations, diet and lifestyle advice – an effective treatment for many chronic lifestyle related health problems.
Jacinta is a Nurse, Naturopath, Ayurvedic Consultant, Herbalist, Massage Therapist, and Yoga teacher who has been practicing the healing arts for over thirty-five years. She uses pulse, tongue and iris assessment as well as Kinesiology to individualise a specific health plan for you. She also teaches workshops and trainings.
- Multi-modality holistic clinic with a large range of qualified and experienced practitioners offering physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support to your wellbeing.
- Detox health spa with colon hydrotherapy, far infrared sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Therapy and workshop rooms available for hire.
Yoga is more ancient than most people realise. Sanskrit recordings of Ayurvedic medicine and practises date back over 5000 years to India. The food, the yoga asanas and the meditation form a symbiotic circle.