‘Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body. She listened and offered simple lifestyle changes that I now see as a treat to have in my life. Julie catered to me individually, and provided guidance on ways I can live a more simple, balanced and healthier life.’ – A Ahmet
‘I cannot recommend Jo’s work highly enough – l have benefited immensely from health to career issues – Jo’s honest and supportive approach has been wonderful for many components of my life, from self-esteem to relationship issues, and was absolutely magnificent for getting my finances back on track. Give it a go, you will be amazed at the results from just one session.’ – Jennie, Brooklyn
‘We could have walked out on a marriage and family that has a lot of substance … Deena got us to see what we were doing that took us down a rabbit hole. … We applied what she taught us and humbly learnt to talk, listen, and respect. We can now go with the ups and downs – together rather than feeling so alone .’ – N & R
- Cos·mol·o·gy noun
The definition of cosmology in the dictionary is: a science of how the universe started and how it is structured. An example of cosmology is the study of the big bang theory.
- Have you considered your own personal cosmology?
- How did your universe start?
- Multi-modality holistic clinic with a large range of qualified and experienced practitioners offering physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support to your wellbeing.
- Detox health spa with colon hydrotherapy, far infrared sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Therapy and workshop rooms available for hire.
‘When Sarah is working with you she holds the space; you get the special attention you need. Her program was very beneficial using traditional fasting techniques together with meditation / energy balancing and the use of modern technology. White Lotus Cleansing helped us detox our bodies and also our minds.’ – Tara Melwani, PA to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Singapore
Most people try and run away from loneliness. You’ve opened the fridge for the 197th time today and almost exhausted all the good shows on Netflix.
- Alisa teaches meditation that is simple to learn, effortless to practice, yet profoundly effective.
- Suitable for everyone including beginners and people with restless minds.
- Designed to effortlessly release stress and fatigue from the mind and body.
- Life-affirming – enhances wellbeing, clarity and connection to self and others.
Aura-Soma Our top five steps Whether it’s that daily tension in your shoulders, the heart-pounding that just won’t stop, the work-life-kids juggle or just trying to find a parking space – stress can spike up and whittle us down so that before we know it, it’s become our new normal. But by incorporating Aura-Soma […]
Meditation is as individual as you are How often do you spend time getting to know yourself? In the modern world, we’re more ‘connected’ than ever; to the internet; to our phones; to networks of people across the world. But what about connection to ourselves? Meditation is an increasingly popular way to gain focus, de-stress […]
Everything we do as human beings has a purpose. So what is the purpose of meditation? On the surface people may meditate for many different reasons but, excluding those who are meditating due to social pressure, if you go to the source of everyone’s reason you will find that they have a similar motivation … […]