- Naturopath, nutritionist, herbalist and plant-based nutrition expert.
- Vegan-friendly clinic offering holistic, evidence-focused, natural health care combining plant-based nutrition and herbal medicine to transform your wellbeing.
‘Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body. She listened and offered simple lifestyle changes that I now see as a treat to have in my life. Julie catered to me individually, and provided guidance on ways I can live a more simple, balanced and healthier life.’ – A Ahmet
Mullum Herbals is primarily an over the counter natural health service that has been serving the local community for 24 years. The staff at Mullum and now Bruns Herbals are all qualified Naturopaths offering professional health care and product advice.
Jacinta is a Nurse, Naturopath, Ayurvedic Consultant, Herbalist, Massage Therapist, and Yoga teacher who has been practicing the healing arts for over thirty-five years. She uses pulse, tongue and iris assessment as well as Kinesiology to individualise a specific health plan for you. She also teaches workshops and trainings.
- Multi-modality holistic clinic with a large range of qualified and experienced practitioners offering physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support to your wellbeing.
- Detox health spa with colon hydrotherapy, far infrared sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Therapy and workshop rooms available for hire.
‘I have attended many retreats for over 10 years but none of these compare to the transformational journey I experienced at Byron Bay Detox Retreats. If you’re looking to reconnect with yourself at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level, this is the retreat for you. Nat and her beautiful team of healers were amazing. I felt safe and supported to open up and do the steps to make the shift.’ – Mel
Southern Cross University’s National Centre for Naturopathic Medicine is conducting the first comprehensive examination of integrative healthcare in military populations in Australia.