‘Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body. She listened and offered simple lifestyle changes that I now see as a treat to have in my life. Julie catered to me individually, and provided guidance on ways I can live a more simple, balanced and healthier life.’ – A Ahmet
‘Ruby is a gifted healer and her angel like soothing voice makes you feel so safe and comfortable. She took the time to thoroughly understand where I was coming from and was spot on in recognising my limiting beliefs and emotional blocks. My sound healing and hypnosis was so healing. I was truly amazed!’ – Hira Hanif
- One-on-one seasonal personalised cleanse programs to help reset mind, body and spirit.
- Ayurveda consultations, daily wellness and lifestyle practices, therapeutic Ayurveda treatments and medicines to promote health and wellbeing.
- Yoga and yoga therapy sessions that can also be integrated to connect with Ayurvedic daily wellness and lifestyle practices.
- Over 30 years practicing Ayurvedic medicine and teaching yoga. Raman has the expertise and insight to help reveal your true health and life potential.
- The ultimate ‘personalised medicine’ approach – customised Ayurvedic preparations, diet and lifestyle advice – an effective treatment for many chronic lifestyle related health problems.
BodyMindLife Byron Bay is a place of healing dedicated to yoga, Pilates, health and wellness. Sustainably-built, the large-scale centre located in the heart of Byron includes three yoga and Pilates studios, an apparel boutique, full-spectrum infrared sauna with Himalayan salt wall, hot and cold plunge pools, oxygen therapy and more.
A senior Prana Vinyasa yoga teacher trainer and mentor, Delamay’s dance background provided her with a natural progression to teaching yoga with a curiosity to delve deeper into the rhythm of the breath, the flow of the body and the formlessness of meditation.
A unique boutique studio nestled in the heart of Byron Bay. Space Yoga offers Pilates, barre, meditation, reiki, energy healing and a string of workshops to provide a holistic experience for individuals of all abilities. Each session is a personalised invitation to optimise wellbeing, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Eléme Day Spa has been designed for the ever-evolving, ever-changing, magnificent you. Their stellar menu is designed to flex, so their therapists can personalise each treatment to best suit you… your body, your skin, your mood on the day of your visit.
Yoga is more ancient than most people realise. Sanskrit recordings of Ayurvedic medicine and practises date back over 5000 years to India. The food, the yoga asanas and the meditation form a symbiotic circle.
Yoga is continuing to rise in popularity in Australia and around the world. Research from Roy Morgan shows that the popularity of yoga has doubled since 2008, with over two million Australians participating.
- Alisa teaches meditation that is simple to learn, effortless to practice, yet profoundly effective.
- Suitable for everyone including beginners and people with restless minds.
- Designed to effortlessly release stress and fatigue from the mind and body.
- Life-affirming – enhances wellbeing, clarity and connection to self and others.
Aura-Soma Our top five steps Whether it’s that daily tension in your shoulders, the heart-pounding that just won’t stop, the work-life-kids juggle or just trying to find a parking space – stress can spike up and whittle us down so that before we know it, it’s become our new normal. But by incorporating Aura-Soma […]
Lachlan Cornell Originating from Sanskrit, it literally means “wheel” by association with its function as a vortex of spinning energy interacting with various physiological and neurological systems in the body. Chakras are energy centres within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to the immune system and emotions. There […]