Unfold Massage derives its name from the act of unfolding. From this action springs a philosophy: First the table unfolds. Next, you unfold. And then, things begin to unfold.
- Remedial massage therapy
- Sports massage therapy
- Health fund rebates available
Jason is a qualified remedial massage therapist, and the owner/operator of Unfold Massage. He is strong, caring, technical, and passionate about using remedial techniques to help people.
He may be able to assist with:
- Reducing pain, stiffness and discomfort
- Alleviating headaches
- Treating conditions such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, sciatica, scoliosis, muscle strains, knee pain, or plantarfasciopathy
- Improving range of motion at a joint
- Recovery from injury
- Improving posture
- Lengthening or strengthening muscle
- Addressing dysfunction in the body
- Body maintenance related to sport, gym, age or lifestyle
At Unfold Massage, various assessments and clinical reasoning are used to help determine where your pain, tightness or dysfunction might be coming from, and treatment is planned accordingly.
Jason Bazely, Remedial Massage Therapist
Cert IV in Massage Therapy, Diploma of Remedial Massage
23 Kendall Street, Byron Bay
0456 425 292